Monday, April 5, 2010

Brought to you by the letter “E”

Today’s blog post is brought to you by the letter “E” as in Easter and Earthquake.

We spent the later part of Easter Sunday sitting out back by the pool just relaxing and hanging out. My mother-in-law had made up some nice little cheese and olive platters for us to snack on white the turkey was finishing up. As we were sitting there I notice the pool water kind of sloshing around the skimmer. My first though was a bird dove in; it’s happened before, but then the water starting sloshing around harder and was coming out of the pool near the steps. Normally this only happens when the kids are in there making waves with their pool toys. This lasted long enough to really sit there and watch. We never felt the ground move, but we were pretty sure it was an earthquake. We heard our neighbors yelling about it too, so I quickly grabbed my iPod and goggled “Earthquake” and sure enough saw that Baja had gotten hit pretty good.

The earthquake made for a pretty interesting Easter to say the least. The boys had a great time out at the dirt bike track and met some new people. Dinner was amazing, but on the lighter healthy side. Overall, the perfect weekend. I have a horrible case of spring fever right now!!

I was a little disappointed that the scale did not go down last week. However, I do know that I did great eating and working out. My clothes are also fitting really nice, so hopefully I will see something next week. I also did lose quite a bit of weight the week before and in the past my second week will be normally be quiet. So, keeping positive and focused!! I have been feeling awesome!!

Day 15 – April 5, 2010
Weight – 152.8
Calories – 1,308
Exercise – 30 Minutes Walking/1.15 Hour Walking
Alcohol – None

No comments:

 

blogger templates |