Wednesday, July 7, 2010

operation bikini

I know I have been MIA lately from my fitness blog. Really it comes down to nothing more than me being lazy and not wanting to workout. Not sure where my mojo went, but I found some inspiration to dig it back up.

Going sailing in a few weeks!! That means ---> me in a bathing suit!

My girlfriend who we will be visiting sand sailing with has joined me in “Operation Bikini!” Even though we live a few hundred miles from each other we have committed to daily emails. My goal for today – This ass kicking workout video and swimming laps!

I have been so bad at letting my obsession with my new Camaro take up too much of my time and being down right lazy. Time to turn this all around. Woo-Hoo!!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Gotta love knowing your getting a swim suit on soon! You can do it, you'll rock the bikini :)

 

blogger templates |