Friday, May 7, 2010

Enjoying The Week Off

So, I decided just to take the week off and enjoy myself. With Cinco de Mayo, dinner out last night for the husbands birthday, Saturday is his actual birthday, Sunday is Mother's Day AND my mom comes home from Australia!! She's been gone for THREE months and has really been missed! I decided not to feel guilty for not working out.

Tomorrow my daughter and I are planning on hiking, she won't let me skip it. This has become such a Saturday norm, although soon we need to get up another hour year as the heat is slowing starting to come sooner in the day. Then lots of family relaxation since the husband is turning 41!! NASCAR in the evening, BBQ and dinner outside.

Sunday tops the unhealthy eating....Blueberry French Toast bake for breakfast!! It is Mother's Day after all!! I ordered some food from the grocery store to pick up in the morning for a late lunch at my mom's place once she gets home. Her plane lands at 2pm and hopefully she returns home easier than when she left. She ended up spending an extra 24 hours in LA.

Naughty, naughty me....I found the new pretzel M&M's at the store today!! Had to try them out, right??

Big News - I have another Guest Designer launching a special design on my Online Store Monday morning!! Stay tuned!!

No comments:

 

blogger templates |