Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Wednesday...blah....

Have you ever had one of those days that you really think you should have just stayed home in bed? You spend your day over paranoid, over emotional and you don’t even have PMS; however, you could just spend your day crying?? Seriously, I am having that day. Living by the motto, “Keep your friends close, and keep your enemies even closer.”

Anyway, I had a great night last night. I got home and really looked forward to making a stuffed veggie lasagna for dinner. The filling consisted of onion, garlic, artichoke hearts, spinach, cottage cheese, Morning Star Farm Meatless Crumbles and lots of spices! OMG, it was to die for!! We couldn’t get enough of it! I think the darn thing weighed about 50 lbs. LOL!

After dinner I could have just laid around on the couch, but Meg really wanted to go out running. So, I laced up my new running shoes and we took off running. Again we did another exact 3 miles, still not running the full 3 miles but we did pretty good. I am sure we will be out again tonight. Meg is darn and determined to get me running those full 3 miles so I will take her out shopping for running skirts.

Later after watching American Idol I cut up a banana and covered it with some melted almond butter, a couple chocolate chips and sprinkled it with coconut for a nice little snack. So yummy!

I am looking forward to going up north soon and doing some hiking up there. My 10 year-old son is taking his first trip with Grandma for TWO weeks. They are taking the train to Michigan and then flying home two weeks later. However, you cannot catch the train here in Phoenix. So, we are making a mini vacation out of it. It will be sweet hiking up in the cool pines!!

Hopefully the day turns around, but until 4pm gets here I am not holding my breath.

No comments:

 

blogger templates |