Monday, March 22, 2010

21 Day Challenge - Day 1

Back from vacation and up a little over six pounds. Not shocked, so just moving forward. We had an amazing family trip out in the sand dunes and it was all well worth it. LOL!! Leaving it at that.
Today – I was really inspired by this blog and her “21 Day Challenge” and thought why not have my own 21 Day Challenge! Now if you do read her blog you’ll see she just found she’s pregnant…I’m skipping that part. LOL!

Here is what I would like to accomplish during these 21 days (03/22/10 – 04/11/10):

• No alcohol
• More organic eating
• Exercise 5-6 days per week
• Less processed food
• Track daily on my iPod Touch my calorie intake

For some crazy reason having a goal like this kind of gets me excited. The weather has also been warming up nicely and I so look forward to wearing less clothing. This does remind me that summer will be here quickly and I better get my butt moving if I want to fit into any of my bathing suits! So, here is to my 21 Day Challenge!! Woo-Hoo!!

I will fill in my daily sats at the beginning of the following day.

Day 1 – March 22, 2010
Weight – 159.6
Calories – 1,152
Exercise – 1 hour 15 min Walking
Alcohol – None, but 1 diet soda

No comments:

 

blogger templates |