Saturday, March 27, 2010

what a saturday

I swear it has been quite the day.

First we learned that the veggie that we didn't know what it was is Fennel and should be fun to cook up later this week.

I cooked up a Morning Star Spicy Black Bean Burger for lunch and placed it on some spinach and sliced up one of the organic grape tomatoes I got to day along with a fried up left over yam that I had. Later my son and I sliced up a Kiwi that we bought last night and had that along with some organic strawberries (from today) and OMG it was so yummy!! They were some of the best strawberries I have had!! Even my son enjoyed them...and really the boy likes nothing. Even this Kiwi thing has thrown me off, but one of his favorite teachers served it up the other day and he's now in love with them.

Anyway, so after lunch we headed over to the Apple store and amazingly I only waited about 10 minutes and they went ahead and exchanged my iPod Touch and my Nike + Sensor. Hopefully I just had a dud and this will take care of it. I plan on trying it out tomorrow on the treadmill.

After my son and I went on a 60 minute bike ride (not including a Luna Bar break). I can't believe I have a 10 year-old who doesn't care if people see him with his mom....mind you, my bike is PINK! LOL! The weather was just amazing outside today and well worth the pain I am sure to feel tomorrow.

Looking forward to some NASCAR tomorrow!! Time to go finish cleaning a few things and then enjoy a book!

No comments:

 

blogger templates |