Thursday, March 25, 2010

Day 4

No lunch time walk yesterday since the gal who answers our phones was out sick (as again today) and I had to help with phones. Hoping we can talk the boss into 30 minutes of phone baby sitting today for us as the weather is suppose to be 80 degrees today!

My husband and I did get 55 minutes in yesterday after I got home from work. We had planned on going up to the Jr. High and do some running, but didn’t think about the fact that Track and Field is going on right now. We still had a great walk, but I need to figure out a small snack to have before going out. I have been finding myself really sluggish at the end of our walks the last couple of days. Tonight I am planning on breaking out the exercise ball, resistant bands and the workout DVD that goes with it. I have been bad about strength training lately and it has really started to show. After last summer my arms were looking hot with all of the swimming I was doing. Time to tone those babies up!!

For dinner last night we cooked up another recipe from the Biggest Loser Family Cookbook, Grilled Chicken Parmesan. My husband bought the best organic marinara sauce! Another two thumbs up from the family.

Thankful that today is Thursday and the work week is coming to an end. I plan on getting back into my early morning weekend walks with the dogs. I love being out when the sun is just starting to come up and I have two Cavaliers who also enjoy it. However, I have been really bad this winter and skipped most all my morning walks. Just something about the cold this year did not appeal to me. I love spring mornings, coming home from a walk and sitting out on the back patio by the pool enjoying a hot cup of coffee. What a perfect way to start off a weekend day!

Well, here is to a happy Thursday!

Day 4 – March 25, 2010
Weight – 154.0
Calories – 1,205
Exercise – 30 Minute Walk/30 Minute DVD Workout
Alcohol – Nope

No comments:

 

blogger templates |