Friday, March 26, 2010

Day 5

Another positive day yesterday. Our boss was nice enough to watch the phones for us and we got to walk in the most amazing spring weather! What a way to break up the work day and refresh for the afternoon. I also broke out my DVD exercise ball workout and did 30 minutes of that when I got home. After I grabbed my new Shape magazine and sat out by the pool relaxing for awhile before throwing dinner into the oven. I love this time of the year.

One of our new clothing vendors has a workout line called Alo and I am loving their bamboo apparel!! My rep has sent me a few items to look at and I know I will be ordering a few more in the future. It has a nice longer length and moves really nice. I look forward to putting it to the workout test and see how it does.

Tomorrow I will be up with the dogs in the morning walking. Figure if I am up by 6am (should be easy since husband will be up going to work), get a good hour walk in, then pick up our fruit/veggie basket at 8am and then home to clean myself up for the day.

I am also planning a day of spring cleaning. Start at one end of the house and work my way to the other end. Maybe a break here or there to sit out by the pool with a new book I just received from a co-worker. I also am thinking about breaking out a Yoga DVD that a friend gave me way back when. I took some Yoga classes and really enjoyed them, but it comes down to paying for them…if I can do it at home and save the money that I’ll do that.

Sunday, no plans yet and I am okay with that. I’m sure it will involve laundry and maybe a little more cleaning.

I hope everyone has a beautiful and relaxing weekend!

Day 5 – March 26, 2010
Weight – 153.2
Calories – 1,250
Exercise – 30 Minutes Walking
Alcohol – None

No comments:

 

blogger templates |