Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Day 2

Yesterday was a really good and positive day. It’s amazing when you abuse your body for several days by eating like crap and not working out just how bad you can feel. I was in this crazy funk all day until about 7pm, and then listened to my body and went to bed before 9pm. Boy do I feel better day!

I know my calories were a little low yesterday, but it seemed like I was eating all day long. Breakfast was a Luna bar since I woke up slow and didn’t give myself enough time to cook something up. Morning snack, Quaker mini rice cakes. Lunch, my veggie tuna on spinach and diet soda (something that I normally NEVER drink). Afternoon snack, a cup of strawberries and one sliced up banana. Dinner a turkey burger with Laughing Cow Cheese and salsa and roasted cauliflower. Then final snack, a microwaved apple with cinnamon and walnuts.

For exercise my co-worker and I got 30 minutes in walking at lunch, and then my husband and I did 45 minutes after work. I would have like to do some running, but I had a thumping headache when I had gotten home. I do plan on getting in some good abs workouts in this week since bathing suit season is right around the corner.

I have a co-worker/friend that lives in San Diego (she is also pushing me to do the 3-Day Walk with her in November) who has really done well with going more organic and less processed. She has been telling me about co-ops for getting my fruits and veggies, and I realized that I have one just SECONDS from my house at the park down the street. I had always wondered what was going on down there! LOL! I found the website yesterday and the price is pretty good. For 100% organic fruit/veggie basket it was only $25. There is one coming up with weekend, so I am thinking about putting my order in later today. I like the idea of maybe getting a fruit or veggie that I have never used and coming up with ways to cook it up. I know my kids would really dig that. I will make sure to blog on Saturday of all of the good stuff that we get!

Day 2 – March 23, 2010
Weight – 157.6
Calories – 1,213
Exercise – 1 hour 15 minutes/walking
Alcohol – ZERO and no diet soda!

No comments:

 

blogger templates |