Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day 9

I swear, I eat better and workout and all of a sudden I feel lighter and two feet taller. LOL! It’s amazing how your body loves you back when you love your body.

Yesterday was a very good day, both on the program and just everyday life stuff. The weather outside was amazing; however we have another cold front and storm coming through later this week. My husband has also cheered up a little, it helped yesterday when our friends out in the sand called and said don’t come out we’re going home early. So, now he has no reason to go and has already started figuring out projects to do at home this week.

I went ahead and ordered another basket of fruits/veggies from Bountiful Baskets for Saturday. This pick up site is RIGHT by my house, so I’m planning an early morning walk and then swing by and pick up my goodies on the way back home. This one is not 100% organic, but $10 less and the kids wanted to see what all was in it. I still can’t beat all of the goodness for only $15. Even one of my co-workers is trying it out this week.

I had read awhile back somewhere about slicing up cucumber and putting a couple slices in your ice water. Well, I had three from my basket last week and decided to try it out last night….wow, talk about refreshing! I brought some into work with me today to also use in my water. It’s like drinking a glass of Spring. LOL!

Day 9 – March 30, 2010
Weight – 152.0
Calories – 1,310
Exercise – 30 Minutes Walking/35 Minutes Walking
Alcohol – None

No comments:

 

blogger templates |