Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Day 16

What a great day yesterday!

Due to our internet and phones being down part of the morning yesterday, my co-worker and I decided we may as well get our lunch walk in early. The weather was perfect and made for a great way to start the day. My out of town co-worker was also here and stayed with me last night, so on the way home we stopped at the park and did almost FIVE miles!! Woohoo, what a great way to end the day. I did great with my calories for the day and felt great pretty much all through the day.

My husband takes off for NASCAR tomorrow, so I am really looking forward to leaving work early today and spending some time with him. Not sure what’s on the dinner menu yet.

Today is the ordering day for the Bountiful Basket and I am starting to think that I might be an addict! LOL! I wasn’t going to order another basket this due to the fact that my husband I both don’t get paid until next week. However, then I sit here and start adding up the same stuff I would buy when I go to Wal-Mart on Friday and crap I would probably end up spending more! That and there’s something about picking up your basket and seeing what kind of goodies it holds. I over think things way too much. LOL! As I sit here and type this I am enjoying a nice plate of pineapple and orange from last weekend’s basket…oh, the delish!!

Day 16 – April 6, 2010
Weight – 152.4
Calories – Uncountable....long story!
Exercise – 30 Minutes Walking Lunch/
Alcohol – Four Beers...ugh

No comments:

 

blogger templates |