Friday, April 16, 2010

Thursday Night Triumph

I knew the whole way home from work yesterday that I really, really wanted pizza and beer for dinner. How could I only go FOUR flippin’ days without beer?!? I had everything at home to make dinner and planned on making more than enough so both the husband and I would have left-over’s for lunch the next day.

I sat there in the recliner looking over at my husband on the couch trying to read his mind, I knew though; he wanted pizza and beer too. At one point he said, “Let’s go.” I said okay and then remembered that I would sleep like crap and feel like crap the next day. Somewhere from inside me I told him, “No, I’ll make dinner here.” He was a little pissy for a couple of hours, but I can’t believe I did it!! I wanted to scream from the backyard…”I won!!” LOL!

The husband was also nice enough to join me for a walk after dinner. It’s getting to be about that time of the year when we need to eat earlier and walk later. We hit our first 90 deg day yesterday! Ugh, summer is around the corner.

Looking forward to this weekend. Meg and I are going hiking on Saturday. I am hoping to find some type of pack that we can use for the car key, phone, iPod, water, etc. tonight while out and about. I promised my son to go out to the dirt bike track with him on Sunday to take video/photos. Ugh, it’s going to be so hot!! Packing up some fun food and treats though. Maybe I will even get some reading done!

Happy Friday!!

April 16, 2010
Weight – 150.0
Calories – Didn't Count
Exercise – 30 Minute Walk
Alcohol – Day 5 of None

No comments:

 

blogger templates |