Thursday, April 29, 2010

Lots Going On

Last night for dinner I made Falafel for dinner and it turned out rather good! Again, had to go with the Bagel Thin since I still don't have any bread (grocery shopping night is tomorrow). I made up enough to have for the next couple of days. I love being about to pull something out, heat and eat! I also enjoyed some fresh pineapple on the side. Perfect meal for the end of the day.

I was still a little on the moody side last night and didn't sleep too well. My neighbors three houses down love to party on their patio every night....ugh, no idea what these people do for a living, but some of us work and need sleep!!

Anyway, today has been a bit better. Got out at lunch and enjoyed a nice walk and thinking about taking the evening off from any type of workout. The house is so quiet that I think a good book might be needed tonight.

So, AWESOME news!! I am working on my online store that will open in a couple of weeks to help with my donations for the 3-Day Walk and I have an AMAZING guest that is working on some inspirational designs for shirts to sell on the store!! Please keep checking my 3-Day Blog for more information to come!!

I cannot believe another weekend is almost here again. Where did this week go?? I think my daughter and I will go hiking again this weekend, i think that's like five weeks in a row for us. My mother-in-law is coming over for dinner on Saturday for her birthday.

Which leads me to this questions for any vegetarians out there - I planned this dinner before I stopped eating meat and I had planned prime rib for dinner - how do you gracefully bow out of eating meat? I worry about offending people if I make something else to eat, ok really I worry that my husband will flip out and get all pissy with me. Normally he is pretty easy going, but sometimes he takes thinks personally. Does that make since?

I have really enjoyed not eating meat for over a week now, and I truly think this is a life style I could live with. Maybe it's just time I put my big girl panties on and have a chat with my husband. I'll keep you informed.

April 29, 2010
Weight – 149.2
Calories – Didn't Count
Exercise – 30 Minute Lunch Walk

1 comment:

Heather said...

I think you are ok to not eat meat at your dinner - just prepare something for yourself OR prepare lots of healthy sides that could make a meal. No one will notice what you eat!

 

blogger templates |