Thursday, April 15, 2010

Getting Too Old!

I think I am too old for this hiking stuff. LOL! It was funny, but right before we headed out to go hiking I received an email from Shape regarding hiking. They had a recipe for a pretty tasty looking mix that my daughter and I might have to mix up and try before our hike this weekend. Anyway, my co-worker and I had an awesome hike yesterday after work. We got up there before the after work crowd really hit and there was a nice over cast in the sky to keep it cooler. Some how we found the Javalina trail and it was a rockin’ workout! We ended up doing almost SIX miles in less than two hours!

When I got home I took a nice long extremely hot bath in hopes that my body would forgive me today…no such luck! Feeling a little sore and have this crazy headache, but I think that’s because I missed my morning coffee. Damn coffee maker is dying too. First the microwave, the toaster is acting up and now the coffee pot. I made the decision to visit McDonalds for a sugar-free iced coffee, much needed today.

Not sure how much walking I will get in today, but with the weather heating up it will either be an early lunch walk or an after dinner walk.

Have a happy and healthy Thursday (Tax Day!)!

April 15, 2010
Weight – 149.8
Calories – Again, didn't count
Exercise – 48 Minutes Walking
Alcohol – Day 4 of None

No comments:

 

blogger templates |