Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Feeling Moody

I have been in a real moody cranky type of mood all week. Really no reason to be, but I have been. The husband helped a friend out Monday and Tuesday and didn't get home until late, so we didn't get out walks in. My co-worker hurt her back pretty good over the weekend, so no walk at lunch Monday and Tuesday...maybe all of that has something to do with my mood?

Anyway, I was inspired yesterday by Caitlin's Vegetarian Sloppy Joe's that she made the other night. And although I did not have all of the ingredients she used in hers I came up with my own using Morning Star Farms meatless crumbles! I also didn't have any type of bread to use except for some bagel thins...now it did taste awesome, but the mixture kept coming out of the bagel hole. LOL! I just used a fork and called it good. I will have to make these again very soon!

Regarding my 3-Day Walk - I should have my online store up and running very soon!!

Off to try a new recipe for dinner tonight!

April 28, 2010
Weight – 149.8
Calories – Didn't Count
Exercise – 30 Minute Lunch Walk/30 Minutes Treadmill

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bummer your feeling on the moody side...I hate when I have days like that. Luckily the pass! Your sloppy joe looks fabulous, I'll have to give that a try!

Heather said...

I have had a few days like that lately - where I am in a bad mood for no particular reason.

Lentils make a great sloppy joe filling too!

 

blogger templates |