Friday, April 9, 2010

Day 19

Yesterday was another amazing day!

I stayed on track with my eating all day, and seemed to be munching on one fruit or another most of the day. Enjoyed a nice 30 minute walk at lunch with my co-worker. Then after work my out of town co-worker/friend and I went hiking! We debated most of the day mostly because the snakes have started to come back out and we are both a little terrified of the idea of running into one of these suckers while out hiking.

It took us until almost 5:30 pm to actually leave the office and at first we kind of debated about just going to the park or maybe just dinner. However our boss told us we would be missing out if we didn’t do the hike. I had NO idea the trail is less than 10 minutes from our office door! We were both so happy that we actually did the hike. We did almost four miles, the weather was beautiful, the cactus blooming and NO snakes!! Once done with the hike we both felt so much better and it made for a nice healthy dinner option at the salad bar place instead of Outback eating crap and drinking.

My daughter and I area even discussing waking up early tomorrow and driving out there to go hiking for a couple of hours. I really enjoyed that it wasn’t too steep and it didn’t feel like you had to watch ever step in hopes you wouldn’t twist your ankle or something.

So, I made another oatmeal breakfast cookie last night and brought into work with me today. I did forget to add honey, but sprinkled a little brown sugar on top. My plan today was to heat it up some and maybe that would be better than ice cold. My verdict….still taste like oatmeal and I’m slowly choking it down with a cup of coffee. LOL! I am damn and determined to get this thing done. I will tell you if I am hungry in a couple of hours I am going to be pissed!!

Trying to pre-plan out our family dinners next week to keep thing healthy. I promised my kids I would take them to In-n-Out Burger tonight for being so good this week. My daughter has found about animal style French fries, so needless to say I will be eating a salmon burger when we get home. Ugh!!

Happy Friday!! Have a happy and healthy weekend!!

Day 19 – April 9, 2010
Weight – 150.8
Calories – Lost count, but was really good!
Exercise – None (unless shopping counts?)
Alcohol – None

I just realized that I am getting close to Day 21 and so far I have lost 8.8 lbs!! I'll take it. :)

No comments:

 

blogger templates |