Monday, April 12, 2010

A New Day

I seriously thought about lying about my weight today. I really let go yesterday and I’m kicking myself today. I know the weight is mostly water weight and it will come back off, but what a stupid way to end my 21 Day Challenge. Today is Monday though and I am going to move forward, be honest with MYSELF and stay positive!

Sunday - Recap
I woke up yesterday feeling great my weight was down to 149.8!! I ran on the treadmill for 35 minutes, and then relaxed out back waiting for my husband to get home from NASCAR.

Made another amazing bagel thins breakfast for my husband and myself and cleaned up to start the day. I wore my new shorts and adorable tank top and my husband just wouldn’t stop with the complements. He told me how great my arms looked and how my legs were toning up so nicely. It was so sweet to hear!!

Then later he wanted to go to lunch, start my downhill fall for the day. Beer is the enemy. They are my “potato chips” and I can never just have one. We enjoyed a great lunch, splitting a sandwich (actually only ate ¼ and brought the rest home for my daughter). However once we got home it was more beer out by the pool and then somewhere during that time I brought out left over chips and dip from NASCAR…ugh. Come dinner I could hardly eat because I felt like total crap. Not how I planned my Sunday to go. Suck.

My plans for today – a 30 minute walk at lunch and then 30 minutes on the treadmill tonight. Slice up all of the fruit I bought over the weekend. Maybe a nice hot bath to end the evening?

I have decided to set a few goals for myself this week:

• One week NO alcohol
• Beat my personal best mile on the treadmill
• Finish cleaning out my closet for the spring

Having forced myself to eat oatmeal I am actually starting to enjoy my morning breakfast cookie!! I made up one last night while my husband made fun of me and my cookie. However, I heated it up this morning at work and really enjoyed the damn thing! Love the dried fruit and almonds in it. I need to take the time tonight and figure out how many calories are in it.

Here’s to a happy and healthy Monday!

April 12, 2010
Weight – 152.2
Calories – Didn't count
Exercise – 30 Minute Walk/20 Minute Treadmill
Alcohol – Day 1 of None

No comments:

 

blogger templates |