Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter

Last night I had fun at dinner trying something new! I made Sweet Potato Gnocchi!! I wasn't sure how it turned out, since I have never made it before (and note, I am not one bit Italian!). However, my husband has had it before and said mine was perfect! He could have just been nice and maybe it did suck. LOL! Anyway, it was fun and everyone did seem to enjoy it.

After dinner my daughter challenged us all in a game of badminton. It was more funny to watch than anything. Meg loved slamming the birdy into dad and I had a thing with swearing when the bird came smashing at me. I laughed so hard I could have peed my pants several times.

This morning I started the Easter day off right and ran on the treadmill. Made a nice egg white scramble with a veggie sausage patty. You may wonder about the Christmas coffee mug, but it's my "weekend" mug. I don't know, it just makes the weekend days start off perfect for me. LOL! Got cleaned up and have spent the day cleaning, laundry and a quick trip to Starbucks with my daughter. I was good and just had an iced skinny vanilla latte, my favorite drink there. The boys have spent most of the day out at the moto park, so I did have to get the turkey on the smoker. Hopefully it's cooking okay.

I did stop at the grocery store today and picked up some Sabra hummus I keep hearing how wonderful it is. I love hummus, and my goodness everyone is right! This stuff is amazing!! I also googled how to cut up a pineapple and sliced up the baby we got yesterday in our fruit/veggie basket. Another amazing treat today!!

The scale has not moved too much this week, but it's okay. I have not been binge eating and my clothes are fitting really nice today! Looking forward to working out next week. I have a co-worker from out of town here for a couple of days and we have some after work workouts scheduled!

Happy Easter!!

Day 14 – April 4, 2010
Weight – 152.4
Calories – ??
Exercise – 35 Minutes Running on Treadmill
Alcohol – NONE!

No comments:

 

blogger templates |